Please contact us for current tuition rates and fees.
- A nonrefundable registration fee plus one tuition installment payment are due at the time your child's enrollment is confirmed.
- Enrollment for school-year programs begins in March and continues until all spaces are filled. (Early enrollment for families already enrolled with BEE begins in February.)
- Summer programs have a separate registration process. Enrollment begins in March and continues until all spaces are filled.
- Tuition installment payments are due on the first day of each month. If payment is not received by the 10th day of the month, you will receive a notice and be assessed a late fee of $25.
- We accept checks and Venmo. Credit cards are accepted with an additional service charge. All payments are nonrefundable.
- If you pay by check:
— Make checks payable to "Blessed Education". Please include your child's name on the memo line.
— Checks can be placed by an adult in the tuition folder in your child’s classroom or brought to the Director’s office.
— Please do not leave your tuition check in your child’s backpack or lunch bag.
— If your bank returns your check, you will be charged a returned-check fee of $25.
- If you use your bank's online bill payment service to issue mailed checks, please schedule the payments so that we receive them no later than the 10th day of month.
- No credit is given for a child’s absence. This includes absences due to childhood illness, holidays, Round Rock ISD emergency closings, or other unforeseen circumstances. BEE, LLC., observes all Round Rock ISD holidays.
- Sometimes unexpected circumstances make it impossible for you to pay tuition when it is due. In this event, please speak with the Director to work out a payment plan. Every reasonable effort will be made to help arrange for tuition payments.